San Francisco Bay Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Enjoy the serene San Francisco Bay at sunset on this evening with the Sunset Cruise aboard a luxurious catamaran. Sail by Alcatraz Island, under the Golden Gate Bridge and look for sea lions, then cruise down the city skyline.
Both the Adventure Cat 55' or 65' catamaran are complete with a 360-degree, protected viewing area for those who don't like the wind in their faces as well as canvas trampoline nets where you can experience the ocean and sights in the open sea air.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour sunset cruise
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink (sealed beverages - non-alcoholic, beer, wine will be available for purchase onboard)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Your tour departs from the Pier 39 (Dock J) where you can experience a colony of grunting sea lions before you begin your journey!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
On this unforgettable evening cruise, enjoy iconic views as you sail around the San Francisco Bay.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Sail by the historic Alcatraz Island
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Watch the city slowly light up behind you as the Golden Gate bridge glows in the dwindling sunlight.
Departure Point :Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- During the months of March, April and November, the weather in San Francisco can be unpredictable. Please ensure that you provide the name of your hotel and/or mobile number so that you may be contacted in case of cancellation or rescheduling
- Audio guides are available in English, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish. Please bring headphones if you plan on using the audio guide.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Maximum of 16 guests for social distance (only at 25% of normal capacity) – you have premium space to enjoy the sights! Please try to use the restroom prior to boarding. Restrooms are nearby on Pier 39.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.