San Francisco City Half-Day Private Custom Tour
Choose quality over quantity - our goal is to exceed your expectation!
100% Local San Francisco Accredited & Established Business Since 2004 100% Glowing Feedback Including TripAdvisor, BBB + A rating & More
100% Peace of Mind; Hassle-Free Booking & Worry-Free Tour Packages 100% Trusted, Licensed and Bonded Local Tour Operator Since 2004
100% Tailor-Made Custom Tours & Freedom to Customize a La Carte
Unique Itineraries & Lifetime 5-Star Experiences Guaranteed High Level & First-Class Services - No hidden Fees & Satisfaction Guaranteed Superior & Awards Including TripAdvisor, BBB A+ Rating, Gold Award of Business Credibility Trust + SF Travel & Convention Bureau Award & More Authentic Tour Experiences and Unique Destinations Unavailable Elsewhere Family-Friendly Tour Operator + Local Passionate & Fun-loving Multilingual Tour Guides Luxury Vehicles, Go Where You Want to Go & Travel at Your Pace High-Profile VIP Clients; Top Travel Custom Services Specialist
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully private guided tours in luxury vehicles , parking, all taxes and pickup/drop off included
- Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Driver's gratuity (15%) and any optional fees or features not stated above or below
- Best Private Hal-Day Custom Day Tour Description: This new panoramic three-and-a-half hour city custom tour is the perfect introduction to San Francisco - highly recommended for first-time visitors and for those with limited time in the Bay Area. It's the best way to see the top attractions and sights of ‘The City’ in a short amount of time. It's the only way to access locations where tour buses and large vans are increasingly prohibited. We include famous and iconic sights, historic neighborhoods, and beautiful vistas. Our daily tours are now available in several languages narrated by professional and passionate tour guides and are not pre-recorded.
This fantastic panoramic city tour is offered daily at different time-slots: morning, afternoon, and also at night, by either deluxe SUV or luxury small van for group tours – but all with highly qualified local tour guides who have earned hundreds of 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor.
Some of San Francisco's most photographed sights and streets are prohibited to buses and larger van tours; for example, these tours are not allowed within ½ mile of Lombard Street, the famous ‘Crookedest Street in the World.’ This is the iconic street that became the symbol of the hilly and windy streets of San Francisco. Not only can our luxury vehicles go there, but we can drive you down this scenic street and stop for the best photos at the foot of the hill. Among other major sights, you will see Nob Hill and Chinatown as you cruise past Union Square on the way to North Beach and San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf.
You will also cruise through the picturesque Marina District and stop at the Palace of Fine Arts. We drive through the city's most exclusive area, with magnificent Queen Anne Victorian homes, in Pacific Heights. Another photo stop will take place in the historic Presidio and at the southern end of the famous Golden Gate Bridge. Don't miss our photo stop at the Cliff House overlooking Ocean Beach and Golden Gate Park. We will also drive you up to spectacular Twin Peaks where you will enjoy sweeping and panoramic views of San Francisco and the Bay. When Twin Peaks is foggy, we substitute this photo stop with a guided tour to Telegraph Hill and Coit Tower (tickets to the top of the tower are not included, but entrance to the monument and its newly repainted 1930s murals is free).
We then cruise through the Haight-Ashbury, where Scott MacKenzie, Jerry Garcia, and Janis Joplin lived. Even John Lennon popped by, opposite from the present-day Jerry Garcia's ‘Love, Peace and Ice Cream.’ Some latter-day hippies are still strumming their guitars, while ‘Happy High Herbs’ in a bright green Victorian supplies medicinal needs.
Alamo Square, with its classic row of ‘Painted Ladies,’ is famous for its Victorian Homes where the ‘Full House’ TV Series (1987–1995) was filmed. City Hall has just declared this area off-limits for tour buses; however, private SUV tours are allowed. See classic Victorian houses high above a view of downtown skyscrapers.
Note: There are many wonderful sights to see in San Francisco and beyond, so we highly recommend booking our full-day custom tour of San Francisco or our full-day San Francisco city tour combined with Sausalito, Muir Beach Overlook (for spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean), and Muir Woods National Monument. You will see and visit all the major attractions and sights of the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as the ancient tall redwoods, in one day for only 20% more than the cost of the 3.5-hour tour.
4 hour private tour, local tax and complimentary pick-up and drop-off in San Francisco downtown, Fisherman's Wharf, and surrounding neighborhoods
What's Not Included?
Meals, driver's gratuity (US tips/gratuities are recommended at 15%-20%), and entrance tickets to any optional site(s) or monument(s).
For time considerations we don't drive across the Golden Gate Bridge on the half-day tour but we do include it on our full-day San Francisco city custom tour.
Check us out on Trip Advisor and see what customers think of our fabulous private and custom tours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town , Chinatown, Sausalito. Other location maybe added as well Ports
- Cruise Terminal, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town, Chinatown, Sausalito. Other location maybe added as well
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.