Sankhu Nagarkot Hiking, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square Visit
This is a panoramic Nature trail walk with stunning views of the majestic Himalayan range along with the best views of Nature. Fresh Mountain air, a sparkling snow covered Himalayas, Nature's freshness. The good walk from Sankhu to Nagarkot is a much recommended one. After hiking, we drive to UNESCO world heritage site Bhaktapur Durbar Square, for its rich culture, temples, and wood, metal and stone artworks.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Ground Private Vehicle as per group size
- Professional Hiking Guide (Remuneration, and Food)
- Local taxes and entrance fees of hiking
- Lunch en-route to Nagarkot,
- Seasonal Fruits, and Juice for Hiking
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot Buddha Peace Park Hiking Trail
What's excluded :
- Extra Meals (Nagarkot and Bhaktapur Durbar Square)
- Entrance fee at Bhaktapur Durbar Square (USD$15 approx.)
- Tips/Gratitude to Guide and Driver
- Beverages (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic)
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sankhu Village, Between Kathmandu And Lhasa, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Sankhu is the ancient Newar town located in the north-eastern corner of the Kathmandu Valley in about 17 km from the capital city Kathmandu. Before Malla Dynasty in Nepal, Sankhu was said to be a separate kingdom. The historical Durbar square (Layaku) has still been preserved. The temple of Bajrayogini (Khadgayogini) is one of identity of Sankhu. It is situated in middle of the hill.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
32 kms from tourist hub Thamel, Nagarkot is a world famous hill station commanding breathtaking views of the majestic Himalayas, rolling hills, deep valleys, lush pine forests in a quaint rural atmosphere.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nagarkot Buddha Peace Park Hiking Trail, Nagarkot Hillstation, Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
If you like climbing Mayan pyramids you will enjoy the steep climb up the stone steps to the garden atop this shrine. The central attraction is a massive gold Buddha, although the views of the adjacent valley, a community forest, aren't bad either. There are plans to build a monastery further up the mountain.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
The medieval town of Bhaktapur, or the Town of the Devotees, preserves medieval arts, architecture, culture, and lifestyle to this date. One is sure to feel like traveling back into the past while walking along the Bhaktapur thoroughfares, squares and streets
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.