Santa Barbara Area Private Transfer To Los Angeles.
Let RapidShuttle Do The Driving. Affordable Door to Door Private Shuttle To & From The Airports, Cruise Ports, and Point2Point.
RapidShuttle pickup and drop-off right at your Terminal Curbside
inside the Airport/Cruise Port.
No hassle of taking a shuttle to a secondary pickup or drop-off location.
Make your transfer From the beautiful Santa Barbara, Ojai, and the surrounding communities, easy, and pleasant by making an affordable RapidShuttle Private, Direct, Non-Stop reservation that will fit your travel needs and budget. Because you are Not sharing the ride with other travelers, your schedule is based on your or your party travel arrangements.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way Private Transfer.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free Waiting Time Up to 30 Minutes* from Airports/Cruise Ports.
- * Based on the Scheduled Pickup Time.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are not included (15% to 18% Suggested)
- Waiting Time Fee (upon request) $15.00 per every 15 minutes.
- On-way Private Transfer From Santa Barbara, or the surrounding Cites and Landmarks.
To Los Angeles, Airport (LAX), Cruise Port or the surrounding Cities and Landmarks.
Pickup From an Airport Curbside/In-Terminal: Please contact us when ready for pickup.
Pickup From any other locations: Please contact us within 15 minutes before pickup time for driver/vehicle information.
Departure Point :
On-way Private Transfer From Santa Barbara, or the surrounding Cities and Landmarks. Pickup From an Airport Curbside/In-Terminal: Please contact us when ready for pickup. Pickup From any other locations: Please contact us within 15 minutes before pickup time for driver/vehicle information.
PortsLos Angeles Cruise Terminal, 100 Swinford St, Wilmington, CA 90744, USA
AirportsLos Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045Bob Hope Airport, 2627 N Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505
OtherSanta Barbara, CA, USAOjai, CA 93023, USACarpinteria, CA, USAVentura, CA, USASanta Paula, CA 93060, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. From Sta. Barbara Area (7-9) 7/28/2019 - 8/31/2021
From Sta. Barbara Area (1-2). 7/28/2019 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
From Sta. Barbara Area (10) 7/28/2019 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
From Sta. Barbara Area (5-6) 7/28/2019 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
From Sta. Barbara Area (3-4) 7/28/2019 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Los Angeles, CA, USA - Hotel, Office, HOme, and Landmarks.Santa Monica, CA, USAHollywood, Los Angeles, CA, USABeverly Hills, CA, USAEl Segundo, CA 90245, USAInglewood, CA, USAPlaya del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Los Angeles, CA, USAPlaya Vista, Los Angeles, CA, USAWestchester, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional Services, Upgrades, and Fees (If Any - That are not included in the voucher rate) needs to be fully paid within 48 hours before the pickup schedule to avoid transfer cancelations.
- Drivers are not allowed to collect payments onboard for the exception of tips. Any cash, or any other form payment made directly with the driver it will be considered tip/gratuities.
- Guest is responsible to notify RapidShuttle for any delays. After the allocated waiting time, if no contact with the party, RapidShuttle reserves the right to record the trip as a No-Show by the Guest. No-Shows are Not Refundable.
- Collapsible wheelchairs/Scooter with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the Guest(s) is/are accompanied by someone who can assist them, board, disembark and disassemble/assemble the wheelchair/scooter. Please keep in mind that Wheelchairs/Scooters may not fit in a vehicle luggage compartment designated for 1-2 Passengers (Sedan), or 3-4 Passengers (Minivan). Because Wheelchairs and or Scoters vary in Size, Shape, and Form. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to ensure that such items can fit on the selected vehicle and or passenger group. Due to liabilities, the driver is not allowed to assist in the disassembly/assembly of the wheelchair/scooter, nor assist the Guest(s) board or off-board the vehicle. RapidShuttle vehicles are Not equipped to provide Access/ADA services. In the event, that the wheelchair/scooter cannot fit in the baggage compartment, nor the Guest(s) can board the selected vehicle/service; RapidShuttle it will do their best to find an alternative service for the Guest(s) at their costs. The Guest(s) understands that these costs will be in addition to their initial cost for the reservation. The Guest(s) as well understand that in the event that RapidShuttle's driver cannot accommodate the Guest(s) due to their ability to board, and/or off-board the vehicle, and or the scooter or wheelchair cannot fit in the baggage compartment, RapidShuttle reserves the right not to issue a refund for the services.
- RapidShuttle is not responsible for any items left in the vehicles; please ensure you have all your belongs upon exiting the vehicles. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- RapidShuttle staff will do their best to track flights Arrivals for all Private Services. However, it's the Traveler responsibility to contact us and inform us of any delays, cancellations or flight changes. Also, is the Traveler responsibility to let RapidShuttle's agents know if they are running late due, but not limited to Luggage, Costumes, and or Emigration Issues.
- Due to unforeseen events such but not limited to Road Conditions, Mechanical Failures, Over Bookings, RapidShuttle reserves the right to hire a RapidShuttle Affiliate and or Partner to provide transportation for a scheduled pickup. The service type and cost will be equal or greater from what the Client has paid. In such cases, the information provided to The Affiliate and or Partner it will be limited to the Client's name and contact phone number, arrival/departure flight information, and pickup/drop off information. In the event RapidShuttle sees the needs to use one of our Affiliate's and or Partners to provide a scheduled pick-up, RapidShuttle it will Not Charge the client any extra fees. These measures have to be in place to ensure that our clients do not get services interruptions or to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Waiting Times Disclosure: To provide a stress-free transfer to our guests, RapidShuttle schedules All Transfers From the Airports as follow: International Arrivals: 90 minutes after the original flight arrival. Domestic Arrivals: 45 minutes after the original flight arrival. Free Waiting Times: Airport/Cruise Port Arrivals: For International Arrivals (Airport/Cruise Port): 30 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Domestic Arrivals (Airport/Cruise Port): 30 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Any Other Locations: 5 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. Additional Time (upon request): $15.00 per every 15 minutes.
- It is the guest's responsibility to ensure they the proper safety gear when traveling with children (e.g. Child/Booster Seats). However, upon request and availability, RapidShuttle will supply a Child/Booster seat for an additional fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.