Santa Claus Village And Santa Park
Every child knows that Santa Claus, or Joulupukki in Finnish, lives right here, in Lapland! He can be found in his office every day of the year and YOU can visit him!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup transportation (depends on your location)
- Tickets to Santa Park
- Certificate about crossing Arctic Circle Line
- Entry/Admission - SantaPark - the Home Cavern of Santa Claus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Claus Village, European Route E75, Rovaniemi 96930 Finland
You will cross arctic circle line, visit Santa Claus, send postcards from Santa Post office.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: SantaPark - the Home Cavern of Santa Claus, Tarvantie 1, 96930 Rovaniemi, Finland
You will visit Santa Park center, tickets are included in the price.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.