Santorini Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Full day sightseeing tour is an all-day pure Santorini experience that you can’t miss! Joining this tour you will discover the most important archaeological site of Santorini, details about the wine heritage of the island as we will visit the only Wine Museum of Koutsoyanopoulos Winery, amazing caldera landscapes, a stop at the highest spot of the island and the Monastery of Prophet Elias, and you will have the opportunity to enjoy your lunch by the sea. The tour concludes with Santorini’s most treasured moments as we will take you to the village of Oia to enjoy the magnificent sunset! Embark on a tour that will take you only to the best of Santorini!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Licensed English speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Tour starts with a guided tour in the archaeological site of Akrotiri.
Akrotiri excavations is one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It’s a prehistoric town which was built 2000BC and was buried under pumice stones and volcanic ashes during a great volcanic eruption, in 1612-1613BC. The Aegean Pompeii according to the archaeologists.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos, Epar. Od. Messarias - Archeas Thiras, Vothonas 847 00 Greece
The history of wine as it unfolds through exhibits of the only Wine Museum of the island.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :opposide medicale center, Unnamed Road, Thira 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off is offered for various other hotels/accommodations in Santorini in addition to the ones listed at checkout. Upon booking confirmation, please contact the local supplier directly to arrange and confirm your pick up details if your accommodation is not listed.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.