Santorini Photography & Wine tasting workshop
Santorini is famous for its spectacular scenery and beautiful wine. A workshop combining the two just makes sense.
But that’s not all you’ll be doing…
We both know photography is thirsty work. Luckily, we’ll be in the right place to grab a drink. You’re fine with it being wine, right?
The sights, the sounds, and the tastes...
Starting at 9 am, we’ll spend the morning exploring the north of Santorini, capturing the island from one of its highest points as it basks in the sun.
Along the way, we’ll visit off-the-beaten-path locations, see hidden gems and photograph the landscape from vantage points most tourists never experience. Then, we’ll make our way to the black sand beach and my second home – the Gaia Winery. Here I’ll put my enologist hat on to tell you all about the history of Santorini’s vineyards, wineries and grapes, before ending with your very own wine tasting session.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine Tasting
What's excluded :
- Photo Camera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
The most picturesque village in Santorini! And very quiet in the morning with beautiful golden light
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Finikia, Finikia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Imerovigli, Imerovigli, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
For architecture and landscape photography
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gaia Winery, Exo Gonia, 847 00 Santorini , GR, Kamari 84700 Greece
This winery is located next to the beach! Your private sommelier (Me!) will explain you everything about Santorini's unique vineyard and you will taste 4 wines the winery produces. And don't forget to bring your swimsuit!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This is a private tour, however if you wish to use your own car we can set up a meeting point
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.