Santorini Private Sunset Sailing Tour with Dinner, Drinks &Transfer included
The company Angel Sailing was founded by the merchant marine’s captain George, who after being on duty in oceangoing ships for the last 15 years, moved towards cruises! Angel Sailing has a sailing yacht 44ft able to carry up to 10 passengers, so they can enjoy each other’s company within a relaxed atmosphere.
So with us, you will enjoy a private cruise, while also having the opportunity to reserve the sailing yacht exclusively and customize the schedule and the boarding location.
What is unique about Angel Sailing is the fact that the crew consists of the captain and owner of the sailing yacht, his brother who is also a sailor himself and national champion of FINN and their father, former sailor and in charge of the meals. In other words, Angel Sailing’s cruises are a family affair, making sure that you will have the time of your life.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide/captain (on board) willing to inform you about the mysteries of the island
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Private tour
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Pass By: Vlychada Beach, Vlychada Greece
Departure from the Marina, overpassing the unique pumice beach spotted right next to the marina.
Pass By: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Passing by the most popular beach of the island of Santorini
Pass By: White Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Over passing the beautiful and only accessible by boat white beach, a stunning creation of the massive volcanic eruptions.
Pass By: Palea Kameni, Greece
Passing by between the two volcanoes and approaches the sulfuric warm water.
Stop At: Thirassia, Thirassia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Finally you can swim at the calm and crystal clear waters of Thirassia island and enjoy your tasteful meal cooked on board for you having the chance to marvel at the eastward view of the caldera. This will be the time to witness the wonderful Santorini sunset on board.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :1: Santorini Boat Tours & Cruises - Angel Sailing, Vlichada 847 03, Greece
2: Vlychada Beach Bar, Vlichada 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience