Santorini Private tours for up to 5 hours on the best Santorini Locations
High standard private tours services in Santorini. Transfers, shore excursions, mini bus tours and sightseeing tours in Santorini.
We are a Small, Personalized... Specialty private Tours service in Santorini,...you'll Really Love us...,We use Vans or optional VIP luxury cars. We're NOT a cookie cutter ..Big Bus-tour agency. .. You tell us what YOUR interests are and we will tailor a tour for You. Santorini Historical.. Cultural.. Scenic.. College tours and photo tours
You name it !...and we'll satisfy you... we will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel or at the Fira Cruise-ship Port and set a schedule to suit your needs for an unforgettable private tour in Santorini!
We are a Santorini Private Tour agency with friendly and experience English speaking guide drivers. All our vehicles are with complete climate control and superbly comfortable seating!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour for minimum 4 persons
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Minimum 4 persons for a tour
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
The village of Oia is located at the northern part of the island. Unique in every way with the most spectacular sunset, famous blue domed churches and panoramic views. One of the most photographed places in Santorini.
We will see the blue dome churches and white houses and of course we will have a time for a coffee, snacks or fee time for shopping.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Firostefani, Unnamed Road, Thira 847 00, Greece
Make a short stop in Firostefani to see the famous Blue Dome Church, the subject of so many Santorini postcards. We will get the pictures for you at this place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
Southeast part of Santorini and relax in Perissa-Perivolos Black Beach, with the amazing seaside restaurants and crystal clear waters.We can have a time for a lunch at the water front restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santo Winery, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
The Santo Winery, which opened in 1992, is located in Pyrgos and enjoys spectacular views of the caldera and the Mediterranean Sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
visit to the prehistoric settlement of Akrotiri is a clear highlight of our trip. Preserved by volcanic ash, primeval houses and their contents createa time-traveling experience, providing the visitor with unique insight to life in antiquity. The most prominent archaeological site in Santorini -and one of the most important archaeological sites in the Aegean.You will visit museum in your self or you can hire a private tour guide.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Final stop, in Fira the capital of Santorini for shopping and photos of caldera.Sightseeing in your own area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Santorini hotel pickup is available from all Hotels & Airbnb's. Meeting point with in walking distance will be set if hotel is not accessible. Meeting point for cruise passengers is top of cruise port's cable car. We will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on. Travelers arriving on a plane will be picked up from the Airport of Santorini with small fee.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Minimum 4 persons for a private tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.