Sapa 2D1N - Trekking - Homestay - Meals - Round bus tickets included
High Quality Sleeper Buses
Clean, Comfortable accommodation with free wifi
Nice Vietnamese local food
Excellent local guide from ethnic groups speaking English well
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Two way bus tickets Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi with high quality sleeping bus
- Hotel/ Homestay accommodation
- All meals on itinerary (1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner)
- English speaking guides who are local people and very knowledgeable
- All entrance fees to excursion sites
What's excluded :
- Tips to guides and driver
- Travel insurance
- Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (L-D)
6:30 - 7:00 – Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa via the new highway with a comfortable shor break.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:15 – Take a short drive to Y Linh Ho village and then start hiking through the rice terraces along Muong Hoa Stream to Lao Chai, the village of Black H’mong minority. Here you will enjoy the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son mountain ranges. In the late afternoon, continue trekking to visit Ta Van village, which is the home of Tay minority. The trekking distance is about 9km and the duration is 3½ hours.
17:45 – It’s time to check into the homestay. Experience the rustic lifestyle of the local and watch the sun setting in the mountainous region. In the evening, enjoy the local bar nearby or socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
DAY 2:Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Cat Cat – Sapa (B-L-D)
8:00 – Enjoy the breakfast prepared by the host family and start a new day with more hiking.
8:45 – Keep walking through the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session with the amazing surrounding landscapes. After passing a bamboo forest, you will arrive at Giang Ta Chai village – the home of Red Dzao minority. The total trekking distance is about 4km and the duration is roughly 2 hours.
11:00 – Exit the village via Giang Ta Chai Bridge to reach the main road where the driver is waiting to transfer you back to Sapa town.
12:30 - 15:00 - Have lunch with local dishes and enjoy free time for shopping.
15:00 - Meet all other group members at the hotel to get ready for the bus to return to Hanoi.
21:00 - 22:00 - Arrive in Hanoi city. The tour ends.
Departure Point :16 Hàng Tre, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Our bus guide will come to your hotels located in Hanoi Old Quarter to pickup you. Please be ready at the hotel lobby at least 30 minutes before departure.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.