Sapadere Canyon & Dimcay River Cabrio Bus Safari Tour
Join us on this amazing tour from Alanya and enjoy spectacular views and amazing landscapes. Explore Taurus mountains, beautiful waterfalls of Sapadere canyon, natural cave called Cuceler and have a delicious lunch in Dimçay river .
• Pick up from hotels about 08:30
• Photo break in the Taurus Mountains
• Visiting Demirtaş Village
• Photo break in Sapadere Village
• Visiting a mosque, a water mill and a village house
• Walking in the canyon
• Swimming break at the canyon
• Visiting the Cüceler cave and lunch in Dimçay river, back to Alanya at 16:00
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Sapadece Canyon Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Fam Tour
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees of Cüceler cave
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fam Tour, Ahmet Tokus Blv Güllerpınarı Mahallesi akay apt 25/b, Alanya 07400 Turkey
he excursion Sapadere Safari is a great experience of nature and beautiful and astonishing surroundings. The village of Sapadere is situated 40 km away from Alanya. Sapadere is one of the most untouched spots in the area where there still is civilization. It is an area where you can experience nature in its purest form in the region. While experiencing Sapadere Canyon you can admire the majestic Taurus mountains with snow on the top.
Experience this day full of positive energy and capture these astonishing views.
Sapadere Canyon is 350 meters long and located 3 km away from the Village of Sapadere. At the Sapadere Canyon the wooden footpath makes it easy for all visitors to enjoy this great experience of astonishing surroundings. At the end of the pathway, 300 meters inside of Sapadere Canyon, we will experience a small waterfall. This is the perfect place to take photos. For the brave ones, there is also the possibility to swim in the natural pool. Meaning brave since the water comes from the mountains and therefore it is cold. It reaches 12 ℃ when it peaks. For most people the experience of seeing the Sapadere Canyon and the amazing waterfall is more than enough. We will visit a fruit garden and visit an old traditional Turkish house where the owner will show us around. We will visit a mosque and see an ancient windmill. We will end this great tour with a local lunch next to the Dim Çay River.
This is a memorable experience not to be missed.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick un from Alanya ,Konaklı, Avsallar, Okurcalar,İncekum, Mahmutlar, Obagöl Hotels or well known pointsPorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 6 and younger are complementary.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.