Saturdays - Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour with Picnic Lunch
Cyprus is renowned for its wine-making. On this tour, visit two boutique wineries in the Troodos Mountains wine region, sample a variety of different wines during guided tastings, and enjoy a delicious picnic lunch looking out over the mountain valleys. Along the way, visit the traditional village of Agros, famous for its rose factory, and have chance to sample different rose sweets, jams, and other products.
Sample a selection of wines at two different wineries
Guided visit and tasting at the Agros Rose Factory
Indulgent picnic lunch at a scenic mountain location
Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Limassol hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - All tastings at the rose factory and traditional sweets workshop are included
- Alcoholic Beverages - All wine tastings are included in the price
- Lunch - We'll enjoy a delicious picnic lunch (includes sandwiches, crisps, breadsticks, dips, fruit, cake & juice. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available).
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All tasting and entrance fees
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A great day out! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book this tour!
- Entry/Admission - Troodos Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Tsiakkas Winery
- Entry/Admission - Ayia Mavri Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cyprus Taste Tours - Limassol, Richard I & Berengaria Of Navarre, Limassol, Cyprus
Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
Pass By: Limassol, Limassol
We'll pick you up from a Limassol location of your choice. Our team guarantees you a fantastic day out - we'll make the most of your time with us and take you on a bespoke journey through Cyprus villages. Established in 2011 - we're confident we know all the best spots and we never stop exploring! We're all fully trained in the traditional foods and wine of the island and you'll be sure to receive a professional, 5 star experience. When booking with Cyprus Taste Tours - you'll be supporting a small local business and helping to keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
Stop At: Troodos Mountains, Troodos Cyprus
We'll tour the Troodos mountain countryside to visit 2 different wineries where you'll try a selection of red, white, rosé and dessert wines. The 2 wineries are listed below but may differ depending on the season. We'll also stop at a mountain picnic site to enjoy a delicious picnic lunch before heading to the traditional village of Agros.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tsiakkas Winery, E806, Pelendri 4878 Cyprus
A fantastic family winery making quality local wines with indigenous grape varieties. Includes tasting of the local distilled Zivania.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ayia Mavri Winery, Kilani Village, Koilani Cyprus
Making a large selection of wines in small quantities - this boutique winery will be sure to please all wine drinkers. Includes a tasting of the celebrated Commandaria wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agridia, Cyprus
We'll sit down at a scenic mountain picnic spot for a lavish picnic lunch (includes sandwiches, crisps, breadsticks, dips, fruit, cake & juice. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nikis Sweets Factory, Triantafilou St., 5, Agros 4860 Cyprus
Here you'll meet a local village lady making traditional sweets & treats! We'll learn about the process of making these delicacies, tour the workshop and enjoy a tasting which includes her original recipe rose jam.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: THE ROSE FACTORY - ΕΡΓΟΣΤΑΣΙΟ ΤΡΙΑΝΤΑΦΥΛΛΩΝ CHRIS N. TSOLAKIS LTD, Οδός Τριανταφύλλου 12, Agros 4860, Cyprus
We'll visit a family rose factory and learn all about the products made with rose petals. We'll enjoy a tasting of many products that will also include wine.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Agros, Agros, Limassol
We'll drive into the beautiful village of Agros to meet 2 local families making traditional products.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer door-to-door transport from almost any Limassol location including hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation, cruise terminal, landmarks etc. We can also offer pick-up or drop-off at the airport if this makes your participation more convenient. In the unlikely case that we cannot fulfil pick-up - a full refund will be processed.This tour runs on specific dates - if the available dates aren't suitable and you would like to take part in a food / wine experience on another day then please check Cyprus Taste Tours for our other options as we have activities running on every day of the week.Ports
- Limassol Marina St 3601, Limasol, Cyprus
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We make sure our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected after every tour. Your safety is our priority and we assure you that we take precautionary measures seriously. We look forward to hosting you safely!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.