Savor the Flavors of Charleston Walking Food Tour
Walk, talk and taste your way through historic Charleston South Carolina. This small-group 2.5-hour tour will immerse you in the history and culture of the Lowcountry and allow you experience a remarkable culinary scene in downtown Charleston. Stops along the way will include many of the city’s leading restaurants through out the city. Typical tastings include: stone ground grits, Southern mac-n-cheese, Southern pralines, sweet tea, collard greens, Lowcountry barbeque, and fried green tomatoes.
***PLEASE NOTE: If you have a food allergy, please call us in advance of booking. We may not be able to accommodate all allergies.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local Professional guide
- Food Tastings
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulldog Tours, 18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401-2028
Headquarter's for Charleston's best tour company, Bulldog Tours, which offers a variety of history, food, pub, and ghost tours on a daily/nightly schedule.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Charleston City Market, 188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-3155
Built in the early 1800's, this four block historical landmark was originally the city's grocery store. Today, the City Market is home to a variety of local vendors that sell their art, crafts, and local wares.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: French Quarter, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
One of Charleston's oldest neighborhoods, the French Quarter is home to not only some of our most historical homes and churches but also some of our city's most famous restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- By purchasing this tour, you are stating that you and your party are healthy and have not exhibited any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. If that changes, you will notify Bulldog Tours immediately.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.