Savor Wagyu & Sake Pairing in Shinjuku
- Indulge in a luxurious 8+ course meal showcasing multiple cuts of high-quality wagyu beef sourced from different regions. The menu will be based on the best quality cuts available in the market.
- Taste wagyu prepared in a variety of ways to maximize the natural flavor, along with delicious appetizers and dessert. Enjoy traditional & authentic styles of preparation.
- Experience how sake compliments wagyu with each dish. Try Japanese craft sake served in several different ways, including original cocktails specifically made to be paired with wagyu.
- Learn about the history and regional differences of wagyu and sake in Japan, and how best to enjoy it. Discover what makes wagyu Japan’s most exquisite delicacy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full Course Meal
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks other than sake pairings (e.g. beer)
- The team will welcome you into our own restaurant with some unique Japanese drinks as an aperitif while we talk about sake and wagyu, explaining the history, relevance, and regional differences between them.
Then we will move onto the wagyu full-course meal. We source different types of wagyu from many regions in Japan and We will serve you the best cuts available in the market for the experience date. You'll get to try traditional & authentic styles of preparation as well as some more modern dishes, along with some delicious appetizers and dessert.
For each wagyu dish, we will serve you Japanese craft sake prepared in a different way. Some of them are my original cocktails specifically designed to be paired with wagyu.
Example of the wagyu full-course dinner menu:
Two kinds of appetizers
Grilled wagyu beef tongue - original sake cocktail
Wagyu chuck flap tataki - warm sake
Wagyu sirloin steak - nigori
Wagyu chuck hotpot - unpasteurized sake
Wagyu dashi udon
Dessert - sake with a surprise
You'll become a connoisseur of Japan's most well-known delicacy and discover what really separates wagyu from other beef!
• Small appetizer
• Grilled wagyu beef tongue - Paired with an original sake cocktail
• Wagyu chuck flap tataki - Paired with warm sake
• Seasonal local vegetable salad
• Wagyu sirloin steak - Paired with warm sake/nigori
• Wagyu chuck hotpot - Paired with unpasteurized sake
Departure Point :日本酒バル どろん - Sake Bar Doron, Japan, 〒160-0023 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku City, Nishishinjuku, 7-chōme−19−２１ 厳島ビル 101
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.