Scenic Bonaire and beach
Join us for a combination tour! the best sold on the island, take a short island tour checking out some of the highlights of the island and finish it off at Coco beach where you can enjoy some wonderful snorkeling!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your journey begins with a ride to the historic Slave Huts where you can step into the tiny, white houses that were a camp for the slaves that worked the salt ponds back in 1850 and learn what their daily life was like.
At the nearby Salt Flats your professional tour guide will explain how salt is mined and processed. While here, grab a photo or two of the tall salt pyramids and surrounding salinas, or shallow pools of water.
Make your way next to the beautiful white sands of Coco Beach. Once here you can enjoy some downtime with a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear waters or just stretch out on your beach chair and listen to the hypnotic sounds of the waves washing your cares away.
Don't miss your chance to see the highlights of Bonaire, an island blessed with unsurpassed natural beauty, book now.
Departure Point :Activites booths on the left hand of the cruise port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.