Scenic/Nature and History
this tour is not too long especially if you are on a cruise ship and would like to shop or come back to the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Enjoy a brief overview of the city st. George's. Then enjoy a scenic drive through the North East of the island to Annadale Waterfalls, then through the rain forest reserve to the volcanic lake(might see the monkeys) then to a historic Fort Fredrick if you need a taste of our prize winning rum or just see the production our next stop to the rum distilleries would be fun. finally a little tour of the south of the island.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pick up from any hotel in the south of the islandAirports
- Maurice Bishop International Airport, Maurice Bishop Memorial Highway, Grenada
- Esplanade Cruise Ship Terminal
- Port Louis
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.