Scottish Highlands Private Premium Tour With Chauffeur
- Pick you up from your accommodation in Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Travel luxuriously in a Mercedes Benz and don’t worry about rental cars
- Customize the highlights of Scotland tour to your personal needs and interests
- Forget complicated meeting points, as door-to-door transfers are included
Get ready to be amazed by the majestic mountains and mysterious lochs!
Walk in the shadow of Britain’s highest peak, Ben Nevis, take a picture at the famous Glenfinnan Viaduct from Harry Potter and spot the Loch Ness Monster in the most famous loch of Scotland.
Please note that this tour includes many locations and the stops would be very short. Should you wish longer stops and exploring each highlight, we would advise our Multi Day Tour – Loch Ness and Scottish Highlands Tour.
Book now and enjoy the best personalised experience of a Private Premium Tour with us!
per adult from
8 hours 10 minutes
What's included :
- Private Tour (1 to 3 Passengers)
- Door to Door Service from Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Cruise Ship Pickup and Drop-Off
- Transport by Mercedes Benz Vehicle
- Wi-Fi Access
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance Fee to Visitor Attractions
- Gratuities (Passenger Discretion)
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Queensferry, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, Scotland
Iconic, historic and dynamic, Scotland’s Forth Bridges are a wonder of the modern world. These structures represent the pinnacle of engineering from three centuries. In July 2015, UNESCO inscribed the Forth Bridge as the sixth World Heritage site in Scotland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Did you know that Mary, Queen of Scots spent much of her life here? Enter the world of Scotland’s Renaissance kings and queens and discover a world of colour, splendour and glorious craftsmanship.
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Used in many movies and series such as Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Game of Thrones and Outlander.
Doune Castle is a medieval stronghold near the village of Doune, in the Stirling district of central Scotland. The formidable Doune Castle was built for the Regent Albany. The striking keep-gatehouse combines domestic quarters including the splendid Lord’s Hall with its carved oak screen, musicians’ gallery and double fireplace.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Glencoe, Glencoe, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Glen Coe is one of the most beautiful and other-worldly places in Scotland. It’s even featured in films such as James Bond’s Skyfall and several Harry Potter movies.
Pass By: Fort William, Fort William, Lochaber, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
With Britain’s highest mountain Ben Nevis, the surrounding area has some of the most stunning scenery in Britain. The town is often described as the “Outdoor Capital of the UK”.
Stop At: Glenfinnan Viaduct, Glenfinnan Lodge A830 Rd, Glenfinnan PH37 4LT Scotland
"Harry Potter Bridge"
Glenfinnan attracts many thousands of visitors from around the world to experience the stunning scenery but also the special atmosphere. The famous Glenfinnan viaduct carries the railway to Glenfinnan Station across a 1,000 ft span, 100 ft above the ground.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fort Augustus, Fort Augustus, Loch Ness Region, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
LOCH NESS / FORT AUGUSTUS
This beautiful loch is shrouded in mystery. Tales of a large monster living deep beneath the dark expanses of Loch Ness have circulated the world since the first photograph emerged in 1933.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a private premium tour with chauffeur and we will pick you up from your accommodation in Edinburgh or Glasgow
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.