Sea Kayaking the first fjord of Patagonia
A great outdoor day in beautiful surroundings that give you at the same time the opportunity to discover locals life style.
A unique spot to discover kayaking and at the same time a great place for experienced paddlers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Complete kayaking gear
- Lunch - Lunch at the farm
- Complete rescue and first aid kits
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
After a complete briefing we will paddle the easy waters of the fjord in our sea kayaks.
No experience needed as we start in calm waters and use stable single or tandem sea kayaks.
Lunch is a highlight of the day as we stop at a farm house and spend quality time with the family around the table.
We then keep paddling until reaching the village of Cochamo.
transport back to Puerto Varas in the late afternoon
Departure Point :Ko'KayaK, Ruta 225 Km 40, Ensenada, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick you up along the Ruta 225 between Puerto Varas and Ensenada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.