Sea Shepherd Whale Watch
The special Sea Shepherd whale watch trip is our way of supporting efforts to defend, conserve, and protect our world's oceans. All profits from this trip go directly to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society and their efforts to save marine life.
When you join us for a whale watch on our custom-built inflatable raft, you will enjoy intimate experiences with the whales. Our captain and crew are passionate about the humpbacks and will share information about the whales to really make the experience come alive. We even have a hydrophone and high quality speakers on the boat so you can hear the beautiful whale songs.
This trip is perfect for the whole family. Bring your friends and loved ones and share the awe and splendor of Maui's humpback whales together.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - We are eco-friendly and give each guest a souvenir water bottled made from recycled plastic to drink out of and take with you after the trip.
- Rain ponchos for protection on wetter days.
What's excluded :
Our whale watch trips meet at Mala Ramp in Lahaina. Head out to sea for the chance to see migrating whales with this two-hour excursion. Your group will sail off to the waters of the Maui Nui whale sanctuary, a mating and birthing destination for humpback whales. Watch humpbacks in their natural habitat pec slapping, tail slapping, competing, and nurturing their young.
-Rain ponchos are provided on rainy days
-Small group sizes mean better views Bottled water is included
-Guarantee to see whales or take another trip for free
Best of all, you're guaranteed to see the gargantuan sea mammals or you'll get to go on another trip for free.
Departure Point :Mala Boat Ramp, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.