Secrets of Seville Private Walking Tour
This two and a half hour, pleasant and enjoyable private tour will help you to understand the city of Seville through an historical and artistic point of view. Meet at a central place and start visiting the Santa Cruz district, known as the former Jewish quarter, the wander around the small squares lined with orange trees (especially Plazas Doña Elvira and Santa Cruz). Sights include: the Cathedral and Giralda, the Alcázar (royal fortified palace), the baroque Hospital of the Venerables (originally a home for retired priests) and the Archivo de Indias. The maximum participants for this tour is 15.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Entrance to monuments
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
2.5-hours pleasant and enjoyable private tour in which we will help you to understand the city of Seville through an historical and artistic point of view. You will be able to plan your time better and maximize your experience.
The main sights in terms of buildings are the Cathedral and Giralda, formerly a minaret (mosque's tower), the Alcázar (royal fortified palace) and the baroque Hospital of the Venerables (originally a home for retired priests) whose chapel houses a fine collection of paintings as well as murals by Valdés Leal; the hospital also holds temporary exhibitions. The Archivo de Indias, which houses all maps and documents about Spain's conquest of the New World, is open to the public and stages frequent exhibitions, as well as offering an unparalleled historical resource.
Pass By: Archivo General de Indias, Avenida Constitucion s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
The pace of the tour is easy going and not physically demanding. It is a nice walk with your kind, friendly and experienced guide.
Pass By: Hospital de los Venerables, Plaza Venerables 8, 41004 Seville Spain
This gem of a museum, housed in a former hospice for ageing priests, is one of Seville’s most rewarding.
Pass By: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Santa Cruz district, known as the former Jewish quarter, the most picturesque and delightful part of the city, with narrow winding cobbled streets and whitewashed houses, where you can sit outside a bar, enjoy some tapas and watch the world go by, or wander through centuries-old gardens and relax on beautiful tiled benches.
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Santa Cruz, Seville, Seville, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to arrive at the starting point 10 minutes in advance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual with good walking shoes
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is not suitable for people with deambulating problems or reduced mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Guide will provide single use headphones in order to guarantee distancing between guide and travellers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.