Seoul Hop-On Hop-Off Panorama Course
Explore some of Seoul's top sights with this hop-on hop-off tour that has gathered the popular attractions and shopping venues into one package. With a one day pass you can get on or off at any stop for a day. Included is an international voice guidance system that will provide information about every stop along the way in 11 languages. Buses run starting from 9:30am until 5pm with the last bus leaving the departure point at 5pm. With a bus coming every 40 to 45 minutes, hop off and check out a location and never have to wait long to head to the next.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio guide in English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Thai, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Hop-on Hop-off tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to any sites or museums
- The panorama course in Seoul has a total of 17 stops. The buses leave from Gwangwhamun starting at 9:30am. The international voice guidance system on individual seats provides information about every stop of City Tour Bus. The high decker open-top bus has been divided into two parts with the front part being a cabin with 20 seats and the back part a totally open, 25 seat open air space with a 360-degree field of view.
Starts at Gwangwhamun
Namsan Cable Car
Namsan Public Library
Airport Railroad Hongik Univ. Station
Ewha Women's Univ.
Museum of Agriculture/Jeongdonggil
Seoul Museum of History/Gyeonghuigung Palace
Sejong Center for the Performing Arts
Departure Point :In front of Donghwa Duty-free Shops and Koreana Hotel at Gwanghwamun
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Circulation time is around 2 hours
- Buses run every 40 to 45 minutes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.