Seville and ceramic
Seville is characterized by its handicraft industry mainly starring ceramics and pottery. The first data work of the Neolithic era, although it is in the Muslim stage when it acquires its own personality, later enriched by techniques and formulas of classical styles.
per adult from
What's included :
- bottle of water and helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Ceramic workshop experience
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Experiment with your own hands how to work with a ceramic piece in a real pottery workshop.
One of the major activities of the beautiful city of Seville was its colourful ceramics and pottery industry.
You can find ceramic tiles decorating every corner of the city on house fronts, gardens, plazas, monuments, shops and bars.
The Guadalquivir valley is rich with clay soils which was fundamental to the establishment of the industry here, both decorative and functional.
On this route of Seville, you will enjoy the easy ride where you will see examples of the colourful art form until you arrive in the barrio of Triana.
Triana is the epicentre of this historic industry, “the pottery and ceramic neighborhood ”.
On this route you will have the chance to enter one of the workshops where they will explain the processes and types of ceramics and you will also have the chance to paint your you own ceramic tile which you can take home has a souvenir.
You will also have time to enter the local workshops to purchase hand crafted ceramic ware
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Tuscany Ride a Bike, Av. de Menéndez Pelayo, 43, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.