Seville, Private Gourmet Tapas Tour
Hop from one sevillan bar to another to taste the most representative andalusian tapas. 3 h Walking tour, 4 Tapas and 3 Drinks with our friendly and expert guide.
Tapas are more than just snacks in Andalucia. The word means, literally a lid and the term was thought to have come from the habit of having a few nibbles with a drink and the necessity of placing a saucer or tapas on top of a glass to keep the flies out.
Eating one or two tapas with a glass of sherry or wine will enhance the taste experience and also slow down the effect of the alcohol. You can eat tapas at just one bar, but it is more customary and fun to move from bar to bar sampling their various specialities.
Tapas are generally eaten standing at the bar rather than sitting at a table and the list is generally displayed on a blackboard.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Local Guide
- 4 Tapas
- 3 Drinks
- Walking Tour
What's excluded :
- Reserved Table in the various bars
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Triana, Seville Spain
The itinerary will take place from Betis Street to Santa Ana Square, visiting the most traditional establishments in Triana. We will taste some of the most select tapas accompanied by an expert guide in gastronomy.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle Betis, 19, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Triana, Seville, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please leave us your mobile telephone number, with complete country code, in case we need to contact at last minute when you are here in Seville
- This tour does not provide reserved tables in the various restaurants because the local habit is to taste this kind of food standing at the "barre".
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with reduced mobility
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.