Shared 3 Hours Miami Beach Art Deco Tour with Cocktails
Casually meander in and out of famed Art Deco buildings in South Beach. Your tour guide will entertain you with stories of history, the pioneers, landscape, the importance of Art Deco and the influence of the mob and Hollywood in its transformation. All this while sipping on signature cocktails sitting inside fabulous hotel bars. This 2.5-3 hour tour includes four small cocktails. A classy way to cocktail and learn about South Beach and Art Deco architecture at the same time.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and bartender tips
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Gianni's At The Former Versace Mansion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Art Deco Historic District, Miami Beach, FL
You don't want to miss this Cocktail Tour which includes: Access to fabulous lobbies and tucked-away glamorous bars. Photos are encouraged both indoors and outdoors. Entertainment by popular guides that regale you with fascinating stories of nouveaus rich pioneers, unlikely heroes, the powerful force of hurricanes, the Art Deco boom, and role of the mafia and Miami Vice. Indulge in signature cocktails like the Speakeasy, the Front Porch Lemonade, and the Sunset. Whether you are visiting for a getaway vacation or special occasion such as birthday, honeymoon, anniversary or bachelorette gathering, a private cocktail tour in the famed Art Deco district is a memorable way to celebrate! Cheers!!!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Gianni's At The Former Versace Mansion, 1116 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
We stop outside the famed Versace Villa in South Beach. While no one is permitted inside except hotel and restaurant guests, your guide is a top expert regarding the history, architecture and happenings surrounding the villa. He or she will dispel any rumors and myths and share unknown details.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Front Porch Cafe, 1458 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return Detail :1058 Florida A1A, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please know traffic is heavy and parking is limited after 12pm on Fridays, weekends and holidays. If you are driving into South Beach please allot additional 45 minutes to enter South Beach and locate parking as some garages may be full and you will need to drive around to locate street parking. ALSO please check traffic advisory on Internet for any traffic delays.
- Tour continues in rain or shine (except for Hurricanes Watches or Warnings). In the event of rain, we keep you indoors most of the time. Be sure to carry an umbrella or rain poncho to walk in between buildings. Statistically, rain showers do not last more than 20 minutes.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Art Deco & Little Havana Tours