Shared Departure Transfer: Prague Hotel to Prague Airport
Take a stress-free shared departure transfer from your Prague hotel to Prague Ruzyne Airport to make sure you don't miss your flight. Don't spend extra time waiting for a taxi– just sit back and relax in a comfortable minivan on the way to the airport. This transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Numbers are limited to a maximum of seven people per vehicle, ensuring you’ll enjoy a comfortable ride.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Transportation by minivan (maximum 7 people)
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- When making a booking, you will need to advise your Prague hotel details and your flight details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
Departure Point :
The clients must be waiting for the driver at the reception at exact time we will give them.
OtherPrague, Prague, Bohemia - The clients must be waiting for the driver at the reception at exact time we will give them.
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 3/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Václav Havel Airport Prague, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are available with previous note in advace.
- Transfer is wheelchair accessible but if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Shared transfer is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.