Shared Rainbow Mountain Tour From Cusco: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
Live one of the most incredible experiences in the heights of Cusco, conceive the famous rainbow mountain, located at 5200 meters above sea level, and let yourself be dazzled by the magic of its colors, very early in the morning we will start our tour by bus During 3 hours until arriving at the beginning of the trek, in this place we will enjoy a light breakfast due to the height and then we will walk for 2 hours until arriving at this magical mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- First Aid Kid and Oxigen
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Extra Horse 30.00 USD
The tour starts from your hotel in Cusco at 4:00 am in the morning, then our great adventure will start in the direction of the Rainbow Mountain. You will travel by bus for 3 hours in our tourist transport until arriving at the community Cusipata where you will have a delicious breakfast before to continue with the dirt road for 30 minutes more, during the trip, you will be able to observe beautiful landscapes, canyons and beautiful glaciers as The Ausangate.
Once you arrive at the final stop for our van, you will start hiking and After walking for 1.5 hours you will arrive at our destination, Rainbow Mountain Peru (5.020m / 16.466 ft.), Where you will have free time to enjoy the beauty of the mountain, take pictures, enjoy a snack or just relax.
After enjoying the rainbow mountain, you will start the walk back to the parking and to the community of Cusipata where you will have a delicious lunch and then return to the imperial city of Cusco.
Ending our tour, you will return to Cusco where our transportation will take you to the city centre (04:30 pm).
• Ausangate, Calle los Olivos - Santa Rora - Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Departure Point :Calle Espinar 208, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- groups not more than 14 people.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles have a tank of water, soap and alcohol so you can disinfect yourself whenever you need it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.