Shared Sportfishing Trip from Fort Lauderdale
We put together shared charters every day for our 6 person max big game charters. Fish the Fort Lauderdale waters for sailfish, mahi, wahoo and more on a half day deep sea fishing expedition. One thing that sets us apart from our competitors is our awesome crew. We pride ourselves on having the best crew in south Florida. Charismatic, knowledgeable, professional and most importantly fun to fish with, you will love our crew. Family owned and operated for over 25 years, we love our jobs, our customers, and taking people out for a fun filled fishing adventure every day.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Gear, Bait and Tackle included
- Fishing Licenses
- Free Fish Cleaning
- The Best Crew in Fort Lauderdale
- Coolers and Ice to stow your drinks and snacks
- Kid, Family and First-Time Fisher Friendly
What's excluded :
- Bring your own food and drinks
Head offshore of Fort Lauderdale to the edge of the Gulfstream to fish for all the big game species that Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Catch sailfish, wahoo, mahi-mahi, tuna and more on this shared sportfishing charter.
• Fort Lauderdale Beach, A1A between Las Olas and Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Departure Point :301 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Call to arrange pickup. Extra charges apply. If you drive yourself, we have free parking for you.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.