Shared Transfer to or from Mauritius International Airport
Enjoy a shared transfer to/from Mauritius International Airport to your hotel in an air conditioned coach. For Arrival transfers, you will be greeted at the Tour Operator area, just after the customs check, then guided to your transfer vehicle. This is a shared transfer, which means you might be waiting at the airport for up to 1 hour for other passengers. Departure transfers will be organized with you in advance for a stress-free ride from your hotel to the airport. The maximum luggage allowed is 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per traveler and rides are approximately 60-75 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cold towel (Arrival only)
- Bottle of water (Arrival only)
What's excluded :
- Bottle of Water (Departure only
- Cold water (Departure only)
- This tour is a one-way transfer either from the airport to your hotel, or from your hotel to the airport.
For Arrival Transfers:
After you pass through the Customs check at the airport, you will meet your driver at Counter 24 in the Tour Operator area. You'll be offered a bottle of water and a cold towel for refreshment. Then, you can relax in your coach you as you're transferred to your hotel. This is a shared transfer, which means that there will be other passengers traveling in the same vehicle. The maximum waiting time at the airport is 1 hour. The maximum luggage allowed is 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per traveler.
For Departure Transfers:
Once you have booked your departure transfer, you'll be contacted to confirm your pickup location and flight number. Then, you'll be notified of the time of your transport.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Airport or your Hotel Dates: See Availability Return point: n/a one-way transfer
OtherPort Louis, Port Louis
Departure Time :Subject to your flight time arrival/departure
Return Detail :Port Louis, Port Louis
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.