Sharm el-Sheikh: Snorkel & Camel Safari at Blue Hole
See the incredible landscape of the Sinai Desert with its rock formations on the way to the Blue Hole
Learn more about the life of the desert denizens, visit a Bedouin cemetery and ride a camel
Discover the vibrant underwater world or relax on the beach at the Blue Hole
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer to/from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Camel ride
- First Aid medical box on every boat
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
After a pick-up from your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh, get your first look at the incredible landscape you'll explore further on this tour of the Sinai Peninsula. Enjoy a view of the natural colors and rock formations and stop at a little oasis to get a closer look.
Then ride along the coast on the back of a camel to the Blue Hole, a renowned spot for diving and snorkeling 10 kilometers north of Dahab on the east coast of the Sinai Peninsula on the Gulf of Aqaba.
Let the stress of the everyday float away as you immerse yourself in this relaxing environment. Enjoy incredible views from atop a camel and under the water; immerse yourself in this unique world and watch the countless colorful fish and vibrant coral reefs up close or relax on the sand in the sun.
During the tour, enjoy a delicious lunch. On the journey back, enjoy an opportunity to walk around Dahab and do a bit of shopping before returning to your hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
any Location in sharm
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.