Shimla Treehouse Stay
Hidden in the secluded hills just outside Shimla, your treehouse resort is surrounded by thick jungles of pine and deodhar, overlaid on sprawling mountains on all sides. Built with traditional Himachali architecture, the treehouses are made from wood and stone, over a raised platform on terraced mountain slopes. This is a perfect option for travellers looking to escape the hustle of the modern world, for a relaxing holiday spent in the mountains of Shimla.
Your comfortable treehouses are equipped with a double bed, coffee table, chairs, television, mini-fridge, private balcony and an attached washroom with running water. Delicious meals are served buffet-style at the in-house restaurant, built with a stacked-stone design.
Spend a night in comfortable treehouses with beautiful views.
Getaway from the city for a relaxing holiday.
Visit and explore the hill station of Shimla on your own.
Rest with gorgeous views in your private balcony.
What's included :
- Accommodation in a pinewood treehouse on twin-sharing basis
- In-room amenities: attached washroom, double bed with blankets and pillows, mini-fridge, television
- Access to private balcony and WiFi
- All veg/non-veg meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 2
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements between your home city and the resort
- Lunch, throughout the trip
- Personal expenses such as apparel, extra meals, beverages etc.
- Costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Nature walks, wildlife spotting, hiking, village visit, cycling, bonfire (at an additional cost)
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
A perfect mix of comfort and nature, this treehouse stay in Shimla gives you the chance to relax and unwind in the heart of Himachal's mountains. You'll spend the night in pinewood treehouses, built with a private balcony overlooking rolling green hills as far as the eye can see. With views so gorgeous, you can spend the entire day mesmerized by the plush greenery, or you can head out to explore the charming hill station of Shimla. At an additional charge, you can also participate in activities like guided nature walks, wildlife spotting, village visits or cycling. In the evening, you can put your feet up in the balcony and drift into sleep stargazing at hundreds of twinkling dots in the night sky above you.
Departure Point :Suro Treehouse Resort, Village Suro, P.O. Basha, Off NH 22, After Mahalakshmi Furniture, Thana Bhadol - Jangal Shadyal Road, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 173215, India
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers