Shore Excursion: 3-Hour Tongatapu East Coast and Anahulu Cave Tour
This 3-hour small group tour provides an informative exploration of the Eastern Regions of the Island of Tongatapu in the Kingdom of Tonga. The first stop is the place where Captain Cook landed on the 30th of April 1777. You will visit the ancient royal terraced tombs of Tongan kings known as the Langi. Its construction is an engineering wonder dating back to 1300 BC and the most prominent site called the Ha'amonga 'o Maui or well know as the Stonehenge. You will finish with the highlight of your tour at Anahulu Cave which has a natural underground swimming pool with stalactites and stalagmites. A popular place for a refreshing swim anytime of the year.
Lastly we will pick you up from inside the pier and drop you back inside the vicinity .
per adult from
What's included :
- Local driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 'Anahulu Beach, Tonga
A beautiful beach tucked away from all the noise of city life . You will be one of the few guests on this beach . We are suggesting to bring your own snorkeling gear to enjoy this private like Beach away from home . Anahulu Beach is only 40 metres away from Anahulu Cave .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will have your names on our sign pls be patient there's a designated area at the wharf Ports
- Vuna Wharf, Tonga, 島
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.