Shore Excursion - Ronda Private Day Trip from Malaga Port
Spend 6-hours with a guided tour of Ronda, one of the most beautiful and historic towns in Andalusia. It is a mountain top city nestled on the dramatic El Tajo Gorge, which separates the old and new parts of the city. Ronda is one of Spain's oldest towns dating back to Islamic times when it was an important cultural city. Hemingway described the place as the most romantic town in Spain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Ronda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Regio Andalusie, 29400 Ronda Spain
This day trip will depart from your cruise terminal. You will admire scenic views of the Andalusian countryside as we drive to Ronda. On arrival in Ronda, gaze at the dramatic El Tajo gorge, an iconic natural landmark that slices the town into old and new districts.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your ship terminal in Malaga portPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.