Shore Excursion to visit Hue City & Perfume River from Tien Sa or Chan May Port
TOUR PROGRAM: MINIMUM: 2PAX
– 8:00 a.m( or Depending on Cruiseship Timetable, Please let us know your arrival & Departure Time to arrange well ).Pick up at Entrance Gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port ( You walk about 10 minutes to go ENTRANCE of CHAN MAY to meet our tourguide ).Our Tour guide will hold a welcome Board with your name .
– 10:00. Arrive to Hue and visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence.
– 12:00. Visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. t monks and followers.,
- 12:30 : Take 30 minute boat trip on perfume River
– 13:00 : Authentic LUNCH in Hue
– 14:00: Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
– 16:30 :Return to the ship for sure.before departure time one Hour ( Flexible )
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 30 Minute boat ride on Perfume River
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Perfume River
What's excluded :
- Port Fee, Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
Located on the bank of Song Huong- Perfume River; Hue, the capital of Thua Thien Hue province in Central Vietnam, is 700 km southern Hanoi, 1100km northern Ho Chi Minh City, and only a few miles from the sea. Not until 1945 was Hue the national capital, the political, cultural and religious center of Vietnam under the control of Nguyen Dynasty. Most well-known for its historic values; Hue had been recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. Hue has been known as the Imperial City of the Nguyen Emperors rising to glory during their reign from 1803 – 1945.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
Visit Thien Mu Pagoda considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Perfume River, Hue Vietnam
30 Minute Boat Ride on Perfume River
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA or CHAN MAY PortPorts
- TIEN SA PORT
- CHAN MAY PORT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.