Shore Excursion:CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port to My Son Holyland &Hoi An Ancient City
TOUR PROGRAM :Minimum : 2 Person Per Booking
Our tour guide will pick you up at Entrance gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port (Please provide us with your pick up & drop off time to arrange well ). Our guide will hold a Sign with your Name on.
Then,Transfer to My Son Holy Land .After arriving at My Son .You will have one and a half hours to explore with your personal licensed guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple as well as help you to take lots of stunning photos.
You will then depart for Hoi An,On arrival you will enjoy a delicious local lunch. After lunch, you will begin an enjoyable walking tour of this pretty town, during which your guide will show you the Japanese Bridge explaining the history of this famous landmark.You will also visit a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall and a cultural and historical museum.
We will then begin our drive back to the Port and we will have you back at least one hour or more before departure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in My Son Holyland & Hoi An city
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit the amazing UNESCO World Heritage site of My Son, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An is a world heritage site located along the Thu Bon River. The Ancient Town has remained unchanged for centuries and was used as an international trading port of the Champa Kingdom to import and export wood, gold and silk. At that time trade fairs were held, attracting merchants from Holland, Portugal, China and Japan but once the Thu Bon became too shallow, the port was moved to Da Nang sometime around the 18th Century.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY or TIEN SA PortPorts
- CHAN MAY PORT
- TIEN SA PORT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.