Short Break in 2 Days
This is the perfect trip to cover jordan's most popular historical and cultural treasures, Roman-era heritage, Byzantine mosaic art and the legacy of the Nabataeans of Petra. Float on the dead sea and explore the desert of the impressive Wadi Rum in the south of the country during a 4x4 jeep tour.
We offer all our services with modern, air-conditioned and comfortable vehicles, a private and not public journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver
- Free Wifi & Mineral water on board of the vehicle
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and private expenses
- Recommend purchasing Jordan Pass over than 3 nights - jordanpass.jo
- Day 1: Amman Airport - Madaba - Mt Nebo - Dead Sea Beach - Petra Hotel.
Our representative welcomes you with a signage at Amman Airport after passing the customs. From here drive directly to Madaba, where to find the famous mosaic 6th century map of Palestine in St. George’s church. Short ride to Mount Nebo the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the promised land before he died. After we proceed to the Dead Sea, with 400 meters below sea level, the lake is the lowest point on earth, where ever since the days of Herod the Great, people have flocked to in search of its curative secrets. Free time to float on salty waters. Continue driving to Petra, check in and overnight.
Day 2: Petra Visit - Amman Airport.
Today we explore the splendid red rose city Petra, established around the 6th century BC by the Nabataean Arabs, and a major caravan centre during the Hellenistic and Roman period. With the guide pass the narrow gorge, the so called Siq, rewarded by a glimpse of the most beautiful monument, the Treasury, known also as Al Khazneh. Passing the Street of Facades you see more of the great architecture, mostly carved in the coloured sandstone, the Urn and the Silk Tomb, the Theatre and the Grand Temple. Your guides says farewell at the restaurant area, and you can spend free time to explore Petra on your own. Depending to departure transfer to Amman Airport.
Departure Point :Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
we can meet & pick up all travelers
AirportsQueen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
Departure Time :Basic Tour No Guide No Entry 12/30/2019 - 10/29/2021
2-Adult Basic Tour|Entry&Guide 12/30/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
1-Adult Basic Tour|Entry&Guide 8/18/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.