Short Safari from Arusha to Tarangire NP & Ngorongoro Crater 2 Days Big 5 Safari
This is combination safari that can take you to Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro crater. There is high possibility to spot big five in this safari.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- bottled drinking water
What's excluded :
- anything of personal nature
- Tip for driver guide
- Anything not mentioned above
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire NP
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
Leave the Hotel in the morning at 07.30am, drive to Tarangire National Park with a packed lunch. This will take about 90min. Arrive for full day game drive until 16:00 then drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight.
Tarangire National Park is often referred to us as the “home of elephants” you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include leopards, lions, giraffes and even tree-climbing pythons!
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Karatu Tented Camp
Day 2: Full day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Work up for early breakfast then drive to Ngorongoro Crater with pack lunch for full day Game Drive.
There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. Continue with game drive until 14:30hrs then drive back to Arusha.
End of safari.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Own arrangement
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler can choose the pick up locationAirports
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.