Show-concert of classical music in Grand Duke Vladimir Palace
Solemn reception in the unique palace of the Romanov dynasty.
The main event of the evening is a concert of classical music! The program
includes a collection of outstanding compositions written by Russian
composers, you will hear an extraordinary vocal of Mariinsky theatre soloists
and unique performance of young talents of Russia.
The evening will immerse you into the unforgettable atmosphere of the time
of the Russian aristocracy!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Grand Duke Vladimir Palace, Dvortsovaya emb., 26, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The concert program of bright works and great names. Virtuosos Mariinsky and Mikhailovsky theaters will perform for you works of Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky, J. Strauss and A. Vivaldi. Each performance is complemented by a short story about the composers and the history of the performed work.
All the guests of the palace will be welcomed with champagne. Before the concert everyone will be invited to a small tour through the palace rooms to get familiar with the life of a noble family, the museum curator will reveal the secrets of the famous Palace. You can also expect a little surprise from professional artist.
The concert program:
- excursion around the palace's main halls
- a welcome glass of champagne
- a surprise from the artist
- concert of classical music
Dress code – cocktail.
Departure Point :Grand Duke Vladimir Palace, Dvortsovaya emb., 26, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Ludmila Tours