Shuttle Departure Transfer from Rome City Center to Ciampino Rome Airport
Enjoy this transfer and arrange your trip in advance and start your stay in Rome without stress. This
is a shuttle service which means that you will probably share a car with other passengers and it will
make stops during your trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pick-up
- Piece of luggage per person (max of 62 inches/158 cm in total dimension and 50 lbs/23 kg in weight)
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Upon your departure from Rome, you will be picked up from a provided location and be transported to the Ciampino International Airport.
Don't go through all the stress of taking a taxi or facing long queues and make the best of your journey from the moment you arrive in Rome. The driver is well trained and will make sure that you have a smooth ride. Please bring the voucher with you and give it to the driver.
Departure Point :
We pick-up the travelers from the hotel lobby in Rome City Center
OtherMetropolitan City of Rome, Italy - We pick-up the travelers from the hotel lobby in Rome City Center
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Aeroporto di Roma-Ciampino, Via Appia Nuova, 1651, 00040 Ciampino RM, Italy - You will be dropped off at your departure terminal at Ciampino Rome Airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each passenger may carry one piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg and maximum size of 158 cm. Please note that there may be an additional charge for each additional item.
- Please be advised, the driver will be waiting for you at the airport for 1 hour from actual arrival time of your flight. Flight arrival times are monitored in case of any flight delays. In the event of a delay, the supplier will be waiting for you
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.