Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Rome
Rome day trip to Siena and San Gimignano. Enjoy this all day trip around Tuscany in a comfortable Mercedes E class or Minivan and personal English speaking driver. Pick-up from Hotel in Rome City Center.
This is not a Guided Tour but a Private Day trip with Professional English Speaking Driver.
Drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
ROME TO SIENA IT TAKES ABOUT 2 HOURS AND 40 MINUTES
SIENA TO SAN GIMIGNANO IT TAKES ABOUT 1 HOUR .
RETURN TO ROME IN AROUND 3 HOURS.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle all equipped
- Professional English speaking driver
- Stop in Siena
- Stop in San Gimignano
- Duration 11 hours
- Water bottled
- Wifi on board
What's excluded :
- Other destinations
- Food and drinks
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Aim Limo Rome
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aim Limo Rome, Via della Magliana, 1066, 00148 Roma RM, Italy
ROME HOTEL PICK UP TO TUSCANY
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Rome Hotel private pick up
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.