Sintra, Cascais and Estoril Private Tour
Sintra is the Paradise of the Aristocracy in Portugal with its Palaces and Landscapes surrounded by an exuberant flora; We invite you to experience our Tour of Sintra, Cascais and Estoril.
Witness the Portuguese history revealed in Sintra through its exuberant and unique Palaces and Gardens.
For more than five centuries, the Portuguese royal family used its sumptuous mansions and luxury properties as summer homes to enjoy the clean air and refreshing microclimate of the mountain, escaping the heat of Lisbon’s summer, as described by the English poet Lord Byron in his book ” Glorioso Éden ” (Glorious Eden). Sintra continues to attract great writers and filmmakers, who find inspiration in its beauty, as well as in its legends and fables.
Visit the the cosmopolitan village of Cascais with its lovely harbor full of small fishing boats. Free time to enjoy this once small fisherman’s village, now lisboners (inhabitants from Lisbon) favorite resort area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Sintra Local Sweets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Personal accidents insurance
What's excluded :
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - National Palace of Queluz
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace of Queluz, Largo do Palacio, Queluz 2745-191 Portugal
The Queluz Palace where the Portuguese Royal family lived between the 1755 earthquake and the “escape” to Brazil is one of the most beautiful and visited palaces of the artistic and cultural patrimony of our country and an excellent example of the monumental architecture of the 16th century.
The Rococo style is distinguished by its uneven gardens between the gardens and the park is disguised by the sequence of terraces and gallery with pairs of Tuscan columns, topped by a monumental staircase.
With a strong decoration in statuary clearly inspired by classical and allegorical mythology, connoted the geometric beauty of boxwood hedges and the polychromatic tiles with the stone and bronze of the many statues.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
The enchanted village of… Sintra a small village but with a great concentration of historical monuments and interesting tourist attractions, in Sintra there are more than 10 national monuments, including opulent palaces, ancient ruins and decorative palatial houses dispersed by the hills of the region,challenging walking paths.
Knowing its historical center, especially Piriquita, ( one of the attractions in Sintra ), with typical sweets that make us dream, especially on the cooler days typical of the microclimate of Sintra
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
As we mentioned in the last paragraph, Sintra is very rich in Palaces, the choice of the palace or palaces to visit is exclusively yours, the guide will give you information about all of them and together you will decide the most suitable one ( s) for you, in a wide choice from the Romantic Pena Palace, to the Morrish Castle , the Masonic Regaleira, or why not to the Portuguese Versailles the choice is exclusive yours ( entrances not include ).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Cabo de Roca is the most western point in Europe, where the Earth ends and the sea begins as Luís de Camões wrote (in Os Lusíadas, Canto VIII), the Lighthouse, 165 meters high and dated 1772, here we understand the immensity of the Atlantic Ocean revealing to us one of the most emblematic places of Portugal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
The “Mouth of Hell” name attributed to this place is due to the morphological analogy and to the tremendous and frightening impact of the waves there, the characteristic that makes up the rock in the cliff is of a carbonated nature.
The erosion exerted by the action of rainwater which, containing dissolved carbon dioxide, causes the carbonate to dissolve.
Through this process cavities and caves are formed inside the limestones, with a downfall of the upper layers the cave has been destroyed, leaving a large cavity in the open, this place with unique characteristics, is a place of leisure, where you can enjoy a divine landscape and magnificent sunsets, being only overshadowed by not infrequent suicides committed on its dangerous and unprotected cliff.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascais Marina, Avenida Rei Humberto II de Italia Casa de S. Bernardo, Cascais 2750-800 Portugal
Time now to explore Cascais with a wide beach and very picturesque streets make the town a place very visited by tourists, a mixture of fishing village with a luxury resorth with many restaurants serving fresh fish.
Between the bay and the Sintra mountain range, Cascais was in the 19th century, the place chosen by the royal family for vacations that ended up dragging the nobility, in Largo de Camoes, in the historic center, are plenty of shops and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Casino Estoril, Praca Jose Teodoro dos Santos, Estoril, Cascais 2765-237 Portugal
The return to Lisbon will be along the coast with a panoramic of Estoril, famous for its Casino ( largest gambling room in Europe ) and by the fact of of Mr. Yan Fleming wrote the first 007 nobel “Casino Royale” during the 2nd world war here will get back to Lisbon along road “Marginal” enjoying breathtaking ocean scenery.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Client's hotel or other meeting pointAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our company is certified with the clean and safe seal by the Portuguese Tourism Association, with the health safety procedures to be adopted. All of our guides were trained by Portuguese Tourism Association to understand the cleaning, hygiene and basic prevention and control measures of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.