Sip and Savor Bar Hopping Tour
Experience Grenada’s libation scene and culture in an easy to 3-hour bar hopping tour by bus. Grenada is known for some of the best rum in the Caribbean discover why locals love their rum. This tour offers more than rum. Understand how alcohol inﬂuenced Grenada's way of living. You will have an opportunity to experience the authentic Grenadian culture from a local's perspective. Join us on a progressive jaunt through four of Grenada’s best bars and locals’ secret hang outs. You will get to sample locally brewed beer and enjoy local cocktails made with local products and spices. Because we are a Culinary Tour, we cannot leave food off this off this tour. So indulge in a cocktail while savoring the spices of Grenada. Come mingle with the locals, the way we do it. Lime with us, the Grenada way. See why we are the friendliest people in the Caribbean.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (from St. George's hotels only)
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This 3-hour bus driven tour will take you by bus to 4 different libation establishments. These stops were carefully selected to highlight all the different aspects of Grenada’s libation scene. Grenada’s top mixologists will show you their fresh take on authentic indigenous spirits. You will learn how some of the spirits and local beers are made and brewed. You will also learn various ways to incorporate them n our cuisine. Our goal is not to only satisfy your thirst for good rum but to please your palate as well. After all we are a culinary “food” tour. We promise you will get to savor our spices while sipping on mouth-watering cocktails.
You will visit popular establishments as well as off-the-beaten paths stops only the locals know about. So come and make some new friends and see why Grenadians are known as some of the friendliest people in the Caribbean.
Local Food, Local People, The Local Way! Come a tourist and leave a local!
Departure Point :South St. George's are exact location disclosed after booking.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Grenada Culinary Tour