Siquijor is one of the places in the Philippines that is just enveloped in mystery, yet one that is so blessed with natural beauty. It is a place where healers are very much heard of. In fact, the island is so associated with mystic traditions that the tourism industry in the island capitalizes on that fact.
During the Spanish colonial times, the island was called “Isla del Fuego” or Island of Fire. It is the third smallest province in the Philippines, but you wouldn’t know just because of the many attractions that dots the place. With that said, here are the top ten attractions you shouldn’t miss in Siquijor:
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation (optional - selected packages only)
- Breakfast (optional - selected packages only)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Siquijor Island also known as the Mystical Island is an ideal place for tourists and vacationists. The serene Siquijor is blessed with scenic beauty, archaic churches, and natural attractions. The minute you landed at the port of Siquijor, you will already fell in love with its unspoiled environment and the warm hospitality of its people.
The Siquijor Port is the one of the main hub to connect another neighboring Island. Larena Port is also another seaport on the other side of the Island.
From this point, guide or driver will wait you in the exit.
But if you are being pick up from the hotel or resort just wait in the lobby and etc.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Siquijor Airport, Siquijor, Philippines
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Lapu-Lapu Airport Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, 6016 Cebu, Philippines
- Panglao International Airport, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
- Dumaguete–Sibulan Airport, Sibulan, 6201 Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Siquijor Seaport
- Larena Seaport
- Cebu Seaport
- Tagbilaran Seaport
- Dumaguete Seaport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.