Skadar lake boat trip - Grmozur island - Lesendro fort - Monastery Kom
Skadar lake is among the greatest national parks in Montenegro an it is nature reserve for a lot of bird and fish species. Tour begin from Virpazar and easily flow trough channel to the first stop at island Grmozur which is from 19th century and used to be military fort and later prison, but now days is touristic attraction. Later we are heading to the Lesendro fort, which is greatest fort in Skadar lake built in 18th century, which also was island, but now days is peninsula. Fort is abandoned and damaged during wars and earthquakes, but is most interesting stop for tourists. After short break we are heading to the Kom monastery, which is built in 15th century. This is the most beautiful monastery around Skadar lake and it is still in good condition. Here you will have break to visit the monastery and find out why is so much important. You would have time for swimming and sunbat on a boat and enjoy tasting some domestic juice and vines. After break we are heading back to Virpazar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
Virpazar - Grmozur - Lesendro - Kom Monastery and back to Virpazar
Route Duration: 4 hoursStops on the Virpazar - Grmozur - Lesendro - Kom Monastery and back to Virpazar:
Attractions on the Virpazar - Grmozur - Lesendro - Kom Monastery and back to Virpazar:
- Grmožur - Abandoned island where is fort that used to be prison.
- Lesendro - Abandoned fort from 18th century, the greatest and most important on Skadar lake during history.
- Manastir Kom - Monastery Kom is one of the most important monastery from 15th century and it is still opened.
- Virpazar - This is fishing village where we start and ends tour.
Virpazar / Grmozhur Fortress / Vranjina / Dodosi
Operates: This trip start on your request, from 09.00h, up to 15.00h
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.