Skip the Line: A Day in Paris with Louvre Reserved Access Ticket & Cruise
Get the keys to the city of Paris with a combined ticket for the Louvre Museum and a river cruise. Save time with one handy combo that allows you to say goodbye to the long lines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Reserved access ticket to the Louvre Museum at the time you chose
- Cruise on the River Seine (day or night)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Discover one of the world's most famous museums and see popular pieces such as paintings and sculptures by Michelangelo, Da Vinci and Delacroix. Learn the art history of the French Romantic, Neoclassical, and Renaissance movements and enjoy free time to explore.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Relax on a 1-hour river cruise, and see the city from a different angle. Watch the world go by from the comfort of a pleasure cruise boat, departing from the Eiffel Tower every day. The river cruise ticket is valid during 1 week.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Please note that it is mandatory to wear a mask in the Louvre and during the Cruise.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.