Skip the Line: Centre Pompidou in Malaga Ticket
The Centre Pompidou Málaga invites you to experience the Centre Pompidou through the richness of its collection, which shows works of artists like Brâncuși, Giacometti, Bacon and Picasso; the excellence of its activities, the interlinking of artistic disciplines, and its innovative mediation programmes designed for the whole family.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Audio-guides included (Languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Dutch and German)
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibition
- Entry/Admission - Centre Pompidou Malaga
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks at the Centre Cafe
- Souvenirs (available for purchase)
- Visit: Centre Pompidou Malaga, Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, s/n Muelle Uno, 29001 Malaga Spain
Make your own way to Center Pompidou Malaga, located on Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, between the hours of 9:30am and 7:30pm, 30 minutes before the museum closes.
The Centre Pompidou Málaga is located at Muelle 1, next to the Port of the city, a commercial area with restaurants, play park, art gallery and many stores. This experience is available through multi-disciplinary programmes dedicated to dance, performance, the word, and film, with the help of mediation devices aimed above all at younger visitors.
It takes you on a journey through art of the 20th and the 21st centuries, with close to 90 works curated from the Centre Pompidou collection, one of the most important in the world of modern and contemporary art.
This experience is available through multi-disciplinary programmes dedicated to dance, performance, the word, and film, with the help of mediation devices aimed above all at younger visitors.
The Cube at the Centre Pompidou Málaga becomes a living and participatory installation, in which workshops, educational and dissemination activities generate a strong sense of creative community.
Departure Point :Centre Pompidou Malaga, Pasaje Doctor Carrillo Casaux, s/n Muelle Uno, 29001 Malaga Spain
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 9/7/2021
9/9/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM Monday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Footwear: obligatory
- Drinks & Foods are not allowed on the exhibition space
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Free entry for all every Sunday from 4pm to 8pm
- Free entry for children under 18 years old
- Special days with free entry: White Night (May) International Museum Day (May 18th) World Tourism Day (September 27th)
- Centre Pompidou is closed on Tuesdays, 1st January and 25th December.
- Special opening hours apply on 24th and 31st Dec: the museum will be opened until 15:00h
- Last entry is 30 minutes before the museum's closing time
- Most travelers can participate
- Discounted admission tickets for senior citizens (65+ years), students up to 26 years and large families are only available for purchase directly at the ticket office of the museum
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.