Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to Swissminiatur in Melide
Spend a day at Swissminiatur in Melide and enjoy this open-air miniature park located, on the shore of Lake Lugano, in the Italian speaking part of Switzerland. It is surrounded by mountains like Monte Generoso, Monte San Salvatore and Monte San Giorgio, which has been declared an UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Swissminiatur
What's excluded :
- Parking fee of 2 CHF per hour, payable when you enter
- Games inside the park such as the Swissminiatur Express, Hurricane Bumper, and Disco Boat
- Visit: Swissminiatur, Via Cantonale, Melide 6815 Switzerland
In an area of 14,000 m2 visitors can admire more than 128 models at scale of 1:25 which represent the most important buildings, monuments and transportation means in Switzerland. A 3,560m long model railway with 18 trains runs through the park. It is fascinating to watch the variety of trains that run along the tracks, cross bridges and stop by at stations. Boats are also in motion on the lakes, cable cars and funiculars go up and down the mountains and cars move along the highway.
For garden lovers, the whole park is beautifully decorated with a selection of 1,500 different plants and over 15,000 flowers. There are several coin operated rides for children.
Departure Point :Swissminiatur, Via Cantonale, Melide 6815 Switzerland
Departure Time :3/19/2021 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Personal food or drink is allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.