Skip the Line: GRAMMY Museum Mississippi General Admission Ticket
Enjoy an exciting celebration of the power of music, including cutting-edge exhibits, rare artifacts, films and interactives that provide a one-of-a-kind visitor experience. Spend an hour and a half exploring 28,000 square feet of interactive and multimedia exhibits located minutes from Dockery Farms, the B.B. King Museum, and the Crossroads, the birthplace of the blues. The Museum celebrates the enduring legacies of all forms of music, the history of the GRAMMY® Award and the impact of Mississippi’s songwriters, producers and musicians on the traditional and modern music landscape.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - GRAMMY Museum Mississippi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: GRAMMY Museum Mississippi, 800 W Sunflower Rd, Cleveland, MS 38732-2502
GRAMMY Museum Mississippi is an exciting and interactive celebration of the power of music. Cutting edge exhibits, interactive experiences and films provide a one-of-a-kind visitor experience that is engaging, educational, celebratory, and inspirational.
Departure Point :GRAMMY Museum Mississippi, 800 W Sunflower Rd, Cleveland, MS 38732-2502
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Thursday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Photography, video and audio recording are prohibited in all Museum galleries.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A manual wheelchair or motorized scooter is available free of charge to paid Museum visitors.
- Accessible/Disabled seating is available in the Theater, should you require special assistance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, GRAMMY Museum Mississippi is instituting a number of new health and safety protocols. Please visit our website for more information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.