Skip the line guided tours of Colosseum from Civitavecchia cruise port
When your cruise ship pulls into the Civitavecchia port , take a private day trip into Rome to see its top sights in the comfort of a private vehicle .During the 7-hours tour of the Eternal City , check out the ancient remains of the Roman Forum and Closseum , the architecture of St. Peter's Basilica and the Trevi Fountain , and the views from Palatine and Capitoline Hills .
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Colosseo small-group tour of 15
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum is probably the most impressive building of the Roman Empire .
Originally known as the Flavian amphitheater , it was the largest building of the era .
Spend 3 hours guided tour of the Colosseum and roman forum whit your official tour guide and learn about him history , were fight the brave Gladiators .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Palatine Hill is the centermost of the famous seven hills of Rome. Located in between such attractions as the Circus Maximus, the Colosseum , and the Roman Forum, evidence from archaeological digs demonstrates that the hill was inhabited as long ago as the tenth century BC.
The hill has a strong link to Roman mythology . It is believed that on Palatine Hill, the twins Romulus and Remus were found in the Lupercal Cave by their four-legged sheered mother, who raised them.
Ultimately, this is where Romulus decided to build the city .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
The Capitoline Hill is the smallest and most important of the seven hills of Ancient Rome. As the political and religious heart of Rome the Hill became a symbol of Rome's reign as Caput Mundi, capital of the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Saint Peter's Basilica the world's largest church, is the center of Christianity. The imposing structure was built over a span of more than one hundred years by the greatest Italian architects of the era.
The church is built on Vatican Hill, across the Tiber river from the historic center of Rome. The location is highly symbolic, this was the site where Saint Peter, the chief apostle, died a martyr and where he was buried in 64 AD. saint Peter is considered the first pope, so it made perfect sense for the papacy to build the principal shrine of the church here.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
The Trevi Fountain is the most famous and arguably the most beautiful fountain in all of Rome.
this impressive monument dominates the small Trevi Square.
Tradition has it that you will return to Rome if you throw a coin into the fountain's water.
You should toss it with your right hand over your left shoulder with your back to the fountain . You're not allowed to look behind you while you're tossing the coin but the fountain is so large it's basically impossible to miss.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
meeting point at ship pier Ports
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.