Skip-the-Line in The National Museum of Popular Music Ticket
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, performance, and memorabilia from the Beatles and Bowie to Adele, Oasis, and X Factor.
Included in general admission is Frankie Say 1984! No band has ever dominated a year like Frankie Goes To Hollywood (Official) in 1984. Born out of Liverpool’s post-punk scene with a brash, mischievous, ‘do what you want’ attitude - Frankie were a one-off. With their first three singles all going to No.1 – a feat previously only achieved by fellow Liverpudlians, Gerry, and the Pacemakers – they dominated the charts and the airwaves.
We're celebrating Frankie’s enormous contribution to British popular music in their home city of Liverpool through a temporary exhibition of some iconic Frankie Goes To Hollywood stage outfits, instruments, memorabilia and a collection of retro “Frankie Say” merch. With a focus on their meteoric success in 1984 and the political landscape of that year.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entry to British Music Experience
- Access to the Frankie Say 1984! exhibition
- Entry/Admission - British Music Experience
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Audio guides - they are available for purchase upon entry and are subject to availability
- Visit: British Music Experience, Cunard Building Water Street, Liverpool L3 1DS England
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, performance and memorabilia from the Beatles and Bowie to Adele, Oasis and X Factor.
Departure Point :British Music Experience, Cunard Building Water Street, Liverpool L3 1DS England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- There will be a one way system in place throughout the venue.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.