Skip The Line: ISTANBUL PRIVATE TOUR
Our tours have been rewarded with Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor 11 times succesively for the years of 2010-2021. We are the most reviewed tour agent on Tripadvisor for Istanbul Tours, you can check more than 1.500 Excellent reviews of ours on Tripadvisor.
Tick all the top sites of Istanbul off your bucket list with our private guided tour covering the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Underground Cistern, Blue Mosque, Roman Hippodrome and the Grand Bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert Local Guide
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- Local Payment: Entrance Fees and Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
The center for entertainment, amusement and sports in the city during the Roman and Byzantine Empires. The Egyptian Obelisk, the serpentine column and the German fountain of Willhelm II are sites to be visited.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The Sultan Ahmed Mosque also known as Blue Mosque, one of the most revered masterpieces of the Islamic world, is famous with its blue ceramic tiles and six minarets.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The Church of Holy Wisdom, undoubtedly one of the greatest architectural creations in the world, was used as a mosque during Ottomans and now serves as a museum. Please note it is closed on Monday and it is replaced with the Cistern.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The former imperial residence of Ottoman Sultans and the oldest and the largest remaining palaces in the world. Today, it is used as a museum to exhibit works of art and many priceless artifacts. The harem section is not included in this tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Bazaar, Beyazıt, Kalpakçılar Cd. No:22, 34126 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
The oldest and the largest covered market place in the world with more almost 4000 shops owing rich collection of handmade carpets, jewelery, leather and souvenirs. Here's the last stop of
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will see your private guide holding a sign with your name written on it.Ports
- ISTANBUL PORT enterance, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note during the summer months and special holidays our tours do fill up quickly. We suggest you try to book as soon as you can, once your plans are firm.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.